Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm   Post subject: Full screen locking

When I click on the fullscreen button on an embedded flash, the player pauses and all the buttons stop responding except the button to leave full screen. Has anyone had this problem before?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen locking

nandizzly wrote:
When I click on the fullscreen button on an embedded flash, the player pauses and all the buttons stop responding except the button to leave full screen. Has anyone had this problem before?

Adobe Flash Player does not allow keyboard interaction when ANY Flash movie in running in Full screen mode. This behavior is made for security purpose - without this restriction a malicious Flash application could show user a "fake" windows login screen, making user to enter their login data and steal them.

There is no workaround - to control Flash presentation in full screen you can use control buttons of the player.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen locking

Aleksey Malov wrote:
There is no workaround - to control Flash presentation in full screen you can use control buttons of the player.

Unfortunately the control buttons on the player are the buttons I'm referring to.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:20 pm   Post subject:

nevermind... seems to be working now.

Profile profile test