Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:26 pm   Post subject: Surefire way to sort quiz results into Access

Hey everyone,

I'm using Quizmaker to test participants in a program that we are putting on. In order to handle the large volume of results, I'm attempting to create an Access database that will record and sort the results. However, I am having trouble importing the full results into a readable format. I would like to be able to break each question up in order to review it better. Is there a way to do this in the Quizmaker, or will I have to figure something out on the Access end?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Surefire way to sort quiz results into Access

Thank you for posting here!

I have just sent you a message via email.
Let me please repeat the answer here:

iSpring QuizMaker 7 provides you with a facility to send detailed reports with users' answers included.
However, the way you post the reports in a solid database is something that should be of your control!

Some more information on how to send results to server can be found on our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... erver.html

Profile profile test