Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:56 pm   Post subject: Full screen feature

We can't find the way to add a button to show our presentation in full screen mode on ISpring 7. That feature works great on ISpring 6, but on 7 we just have an option that expand the presentation over the tools bars of the player, but that is not really a full screen mode.
Can anyone help us with tihs?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen feature

Thank you for posting here!

The thing is that this option was replaced with the Toggle (or Fullscreen) button that spreads the slide area to the browser window scopes if it is opened in a new browser window.
However, you still can switch to the fullscreen mode if you push the F11 button on your keyboard, and the browser panels will be hidden.

The thing is that when the 7th version was enhanced with a PPT-to-HTML5 option the fullscreen option did not work in the old browser versions properly. That is why it was replaced with the Toggle button.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen feature

Hi Vladimir, thanks for your answer.
I understand the issue with the hmtl5 compatibility, but F11 trick doesn't work for us cause we have to publish our presentation on a portal that have a fixed small placeholder for it, and we can change that.
The current Toggle function doesn't make any difference on this situation.
We need to find a way to make the same as the version 6...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen feature

I am sorry for a delay in response!

I questioned our developers and forwarded your concerns about the Fullscreen option.
However, we are not working on this feature at present time, and I do not want to mislead you when this option can be implemented!

I wish have had a better answer for you, but I do not have at this point!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen feature

Hi.

I came here to ask the same question, so I'm pleased to see that it's already been answered, although it isn't the answer I was hoping for.

Given that the full-screen option is not functional in the HTML5 output, and that you aren't intending to make it functional, it seems to me that you should probably have removed the button rather than have a broken button on the output.

If there's no way to get full screen in HTML5 mode, it looks like I'm going to have to revert to Flash mode, which is kinda disappointing.

Would I be right in assuming that the Pro version does support full-screen HTML5?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Full screen feature

@SimonC

Thank you for your interest in iSpring!

Since iSpring Suite 8 was released in October, the fullscreen option works in HTML5 output. Please remember that it can be blocked if the presentation is published in an iframe.
As a quick sample, you can view our demo presentations by this link:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-suite/demos
Try to click on "Fullscreen" on the bottom bar to see how it works.
This option works the same way both for the trial and licensed version of our program.

Profile profile test