Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:16 pm   Post subject: Publishing and Reaccessing PPTs?

For i Spring, I am trying to publish a PPT onto my own computer so that it can be put onto a flash drive and shown on another computer. However, I noticed that none of the publishing options allow me to do this, and once I publish my PPT I cannot access it again on my computer without publishing the original PPT again. How do I make my published PPT not upload to the internet, but instead be able to be put on a flash drive and be able to be opened by another computer (or my own computer) as part of a PPT?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Publishing and Reaccessing PPTs?

Hello Turtle!
Thank you for the post!
If you would like to publish a PPT presentation and save it to your local computer or Flash drive, you can choose Web preset in iSpring-Publish.
In the same Web tab-General settings, you'll be able to select the folder where you'd like to save the presentation and the formats of publishing.
When the presentation is converted and saved to your local computer. you can save it to your Flash drive.
Please find more information about it here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/ispringsuite/publishing+presentations+for+web

Profile profile test