Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm   Post subject: Export quiz results into an excel file

Hello,

I'm using ispring suite for 6 months and I'm searching the right way to do this :
I have made a presentation with a final quiz. I publish it on a USB key and I distribute it. I would like to export results of everybody who play the presentation and do the quiz in an Excel files.
How can I do that :
- directly with Ispring suite ?
- when I export presentation or results in ispring cloud ?

So, which service can I use ?
thank you. kind regards,
Cédric

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:40 am   Post subject: Re: Export quiz results into an excel file

Thank you for posting here!

iSpring QuizMaker 7 does not allow you export quiz results to local Excel spreadsheet.
You can send the results to email or server.
However, we can consider this option for you as a custom development. Please note that this option requires additional budget.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Export quiz results into an excel file

Hi
Thank you for your answer. 2 more :
Does your cloud or LMS services this transfer to an excel files ?

I didn't know that you can do some development. Can you say me how much it can be to do this : to have the possibility to export all results from applications (with quiz) created with Ispring to an excel files.

Thank you very much.
CT

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Export quiz results into an excel file

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, reports for quizzes that were published to iSpring Learn directly from iSpring QuizMaker 7 can be very detailed (e.g. "Attempt details") and can be exported as .PDF, .XML or .CSV files.

As for the development option, please contact our Sales representatives (sales@ispringsolutions.com) with a reference to this forum. I believe my colleagues will forward you all necessary information on this.

Profile profile test