Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:16 pm   Post subject: Convert Flash lessons to HTML5?

I have a set of about 30 lesson presentations for a training course that were prepared years ago using an old version of iSpring Presenter Pro and output in Flash format. They include Powerpoint slide presentations with a synchronized audio track (including timed in-slide animations), some embedded video, and some quizes created in iSpring Presenter as well. I have the original ppt files, quiz files, and whatever else was created by iSpring Presenter, and I have the old system running Excel with the original iSpring Presenter Pro add-in.

With the dropping availability of Flash, I would like to convert these lessons to HTML5. I know that later versions of iSpring Presenter support both Flash and HTML5 output, but my question is can I convert the old format directly without a lot of editing and re-creating, e.g., by opening the old ppt files in a new version of iSpring Presenter Pro? I'd be happy to update our version of iSpring Presenter Pro if it can do the job.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Convert Flash lessons to HTML5?

Thank you for the post!
Let me please suggest that you try the following:
1. Download a trial version of iSpring Suite 7
2. Open your original PPT presentation. If the audio was inserted via iSpring, please go to iSpring Manage Narration and check if the audio files are there. You can also re-import the audio via Manage Narration.
3. Publish the presentation to HTML5 format.
I hope this works for you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:06 am   Post subject: Re: Convert Flash lessons to HTML5?

Thanks, I will try this.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 am   Post subject: Re: Convert Flash lessons to HTML5?

Thanks for question and answer. I have the same problem and will do like you advised. Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Convert Flash lessons to HTML5?

I am glad to hear that the information was of help!
I hope everything works out for you and you'll be able to create a course in a mobile HTML5 format!

Profile profile test