Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:27 am   Post subject: QuizMaker - show result points per section

Hi,
I have a test for students where I have 4 different sections. I need to have a total score per section not only total score for the test as we are obligated to deliver points for each section. Is it possible to get the result (email) where the points are summarised per section?

Thanks
Justyna

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:44 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - show result points per section

Hello Justyna!
In the current version of iSpring Quzmaker 7, the option to calculate quiz results by groups isn't available.
We received several requests from our customers to add this function. So I hope it will be added in the future versions of the program.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:11 am   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - show result points per section

Thank you Julia. Will be waiting then.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 am   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - show result points per section

Hello Justyna!
Have you tried to import the questions using iSpring Suite in Powerpoint?
Just you import a section on each slide. So it will show notes for each section.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:25 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - show result points per section

Hello lean_sor!
Thank you for the workaround.
You're right, in this case it's possible to insert several quizzes in a course and have the results separately for each quiz.
It might work for the projects when the score for the series of quizzes (sections) isn't important.
However, the score for all the quizzes won't be automatically summarized.

Profile profile test