Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:59 pm   Post subject: It can not surpport chinese?

i am using ispring 4.0,when i use it creat scorm package,the outline cannot show(write in chinese)how i should to set it?
thank you very much.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:23 pm   Post subject:

Thank you for your question.

Currently iSpring doesn't support chinese symbols in outlines, unfortunately. The support of chinese characters in iSpring Players will be implemented in the next iSpring version 4.2. It's release is scheduled to the end of May.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:51 pm   Post subject:

thank you very much.

i will wait for it.

and i think if it can choose the encode just as utf-8 is just ok.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 am   Post subject: Re: It can not surpport chinese?

I am using iSpint 4.2. The chinese characters can be converted successfully in PowerPoint 2007. But failed in PowerPoint 2003.

Is there any setting to make it work in PowerPoint 2003?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:54 am   Post subject: Re:6.0 does not surport Chinese

I am using the iSpring 6.0,the outline does not surport Chinese,could you tell me how to resolve it,many thanks.

Maria wrote:
Thank you for your question.

Currently iSpring doesn't support chinese symbols in outlines, unfortunately. The support of chinese characters in iSpring Players will be implemented in the next iSpring version 4.2. It's release is scheduled to the end of May.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm   Post subject: Re: It can not surpport chinese?

Thank you for your post.
There is a corresponding option in the Streamline customization area.
Please use the following link to enable support of the international fonts:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/faq/ ... layer.html

Profile profile test