Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:22 pm
Post subject: Re: Best image format for hotspot quiz
The size of the image depends on the size of the output quiz.
Let me please suggest that you do the following:
1. Create a hotspot question
2. Insert an image
3. Choose the size for the quiz if you work with a standalone quiz. If the quiz is inserted in the presentation, it will have the same size as ppt file.
4. Open slide view in iSpring Quizmaker and check the size of the image.
Then use the Print Screen option and copy the image to one of the picture viewer programs
5. Measure the size of the frame that the image on the slide takes.
6. Change the size of the original image so that it fits this size.
7. Re-insert the new version of the image in iSpring Quizmaker-Hotspot question