Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:52 am   Post subject: Configuring the universal player

Hi. I have just purchased iSpring Suite and am having a lovely time playing with it!

However, I am having trouble working out how to configure the player. The instructions state:

To customize the Universal player:
Choose Universal from the Player drop-down menu in the General tab.

Where is the general tab? I can't see it on the QuickStart screen, nor on the iSpring tab that opens as part of Power Point. I'm sure I'm being dense, but I just can't find it!

Can anyone put me out of my misery please?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:55 am   Post subject: Re: Configuring the universal player

Hello!
The settings for the player can be found in the Publish Settings (the first tab is the general tab) when you press the Publish button.

furthermore, some specific settings for the quiz player can be found by pressing the 'Player' button when inside iSpring QuizMaker

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:41 am   Post subject: Re: Configuring the universal player

Thank you so much! I should have thought to look in the publishing option,

Many thanks

Tins

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:49 am   Post subject: Re: Configuring the universal player

Hi - I just installed iSpring 8. In the Flash-HTML5 export there's a full-screen button, as in the 'good old days', but I cannot find a control which allows users to hide the slide strip, which used to be possible. I know that the Universal Control module allows the slide strip to be totally eliminated from the export, but is there a way to include it, but allow users the possibility of hiding it?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Configuring the universal player

Hello kbiegel,

The thing is that the fullscreen option was improved to switch presentation look to true fullscreen mode.
This way presentations will go to fullscreen look "as is" with side bars and bottom controls.

I am sorry for this inconvenience!

Profile profile test