Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:23 am   Post subject: insert equation

hello i'm trying quiz maker 7 but i'm confused about how can insert equations in question field.i have chοοse a question true -false type.
i type a text in question field and i want to insert math symbols and equations , in question field and in answer field.in contact support told me to clik in equation editor and after close it , the equation converted to an image.but still i can't insert - place it in a specific position in question field!!!!in answer field the things are better : when i close the editor the equation-image automatically appears in the correct possition.what can i do?also i have 3 more questions :
1)is there any maunal in pdf format for downloading?
2)when i clik '' insert equation icon'' open an editor(i don't know if is office's 2013 editor or quiz maker it has its own editor).Βut when i clik '' edit equation icon '' to reedit in equations appears the equation in math type window!!!i mean thε second time don't appear the editor windows that appears when clicking insert equation icon (i have office 2013 and mathtype 6.9).is that normall?
3) can i insert equatiosn directly from math type?
4)what are the diffrents between graded and survey question?
5) can i attach a screenshot?
thank you and sorry for my bad english
I would appreciate any help and analytical answer before deciding if purchased quiz maker

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:10 pm   Post subject: Re: insert equation

Thank you for posting here!

There are two ways to insert equations into QM quizzes.

Options available:
1) "Equation" button allows you to insert equations with MS Equation editor.
2) "Picture" button allows you to insert equations that were created prior and saved as .PNG (for example) images.

Mathtype is not supported as it is side add-in that is not involved.

Graded and survey questions:
The main difference is that users get points for correct answers and can get penalty points when they are wrong (it depends on the settings).
More information about question types:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/di ... getreemode

Screenshots can be attached as pictures with "Picture" button.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:46 pm   Post subject: Re: insert equation

i will tried with equation button.i can't isnert any equation in question field.in technical suuport told that mast be close ms editor first.is there any pdf guide?when i clik in image button i can't attach anything

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:53 pm   Post subject: Re: insert equation

Here is an article on how you can insert equations and images in QM:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/di ... ing+images

The equation will not be inserted into the question filed by simple text-typing, it can be added by means of Equation editor only.

Am I correct to say, that nothing happens when you click this button? -> http://ispri.ng/ch36

Profile profile test