Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:07 pm   Post subject: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

Hello
Sorry for my english (I'm french) ...
I publish my quiz foe web with output "combined (flash + html5)". No problem in my brownser on my desktop computer but in my laptop (asus transformer T300 chi - 12.5' - 1920x1080) the quiz is very different ... it's like a version for smartphone I suppose. Is it possible to disable this property ? I want only the version for desktop available.
Thanks by advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

Thank you for the post!
Usually all the devices with the touch screens will display the mobile version of the file.
iSpring detects the devices by the presence of the touch screen on them. If the device has this option, the mobile version of the file is opened.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

On my galaxy tab pro 12.2', I have not the mobile version of the file and there is a touch screen.... (???)
For my notebook (asus transformer T300 chi) is it possible to disable that ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

Thank you for the post!
Let me please ask some additional questions about the problem:
1. What is the Windows OS version installed on your computer?
2. What browser do you use to open the presentation?
3. What is the build number of the iSpring software installed on your computer? You can find this information if you click on the About button on the main iSpring ribbon.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 am   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

1. windows 10
2. chrome or firefox (my problem in on this two brownser)
3. versio 7.0.0 build 5775

An other info ... on my desktop pc (not touch screen) I have the mobile version with the local .html and not when the .html is on the web. (I publish the quiz with this seetings : "web" and "mobile (HTML 5)").

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:33 am   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

No response ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 and publish htlm5

Sorry for my delayed response!
Can you send us the screenshots of how the output file looks on your desktop computer and on your Asus tablet?
You can send it to support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test