Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:06 pm   Post subject: Installed iSpring free, it worked once and then dissapeared?

So I installed iSpring free, it worked beautifully once in powerpoint and then crashed and disappeared from the tool bar?! I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it still does not appear?! Has anyone else had similar probs?

Many thanks,

Henry

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:24 pm   Post subject:

If you are using MS Office 2007, go to Main Menu (on left top) choose "PowerPoint options", then from the left menu choose Add-Ins. So now you see all PowerPoint add-ins. There are several groups, Active Application Add-Ins and others. Look at Disabled Application Add-Ins at the very bottom of that list, and I guess that iSpring is there for now. To make iSpring works, you should move it to Active Application Add-Ins group. To do this click dropdown list "Manage" at the bottom of the window and choose "Disabled items". Then click "Go..." choose iSpring program and click "Enable".

Profile profile test