Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:54 pm   Post subject: Graded question hotspot functionality

Hi,

now on hotpsot questions user can click many times on the image, which is good for some purposes. But how to limit the amount of clicks, I mean, if there is only one click needed to complete the question it would make sense to limit the number of hotspots user can add when answering.

Actually, when user clicks first time, then other clicks would move the previous hotspot so that only one is present.

Have you found a way to do this?

BR,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Graded question hotspot functionality

Thank you for the post!
You can limit the number of answers for a Hotspot question if you uncheck Use default options under the question and select the number of attempts.
Please check the screenshot here:
https://ispri.ng/cjnT

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:19 am   Post subject: Re: Graded question hotspot functionality

Hi,

that works :)

Suggestion: when attempts is 1, mouse click could move the hotspot, now user has to drag the hotspot.

All the best,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Graded question hotspot functionality

Thank you for the post!
I am glad to hear that the solution works for you!
I forwarded your request to our Product Management team for future consideration.

Profile profile test