Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:55 pm   Post subject: Qustion - Interaction - FAQ

Question about the FAQ tool

Hiya,

Basically I want to find out if there is a way to skip to the next question in the FAQ tool inside a power point presentation without clicking on the question or the arrow. This will be very useful while using in a presentation that is controlled by a clicker.

Is this possible?

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:15 am   Post subject: Re: Qustion - Interaction - FAQ

Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say that the keyboard navigation is not available for the Interactions as they have separate controls and are converted as objects that placed in frames.

The same thing is for quizzes (embedded and standalone), they do not have keyboard navigation option as well. However, this option is planned to be developed in the next version of iSpring QuizMaker (version 9).

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:18 am   Post subject: Re: Qustion - Interaction - FAQ

Vladimir wrote:
Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say that the keyboard navigation is not available for the Interactions as they have separate controls and are converted as objects that placed in frames.

The same thing is for quizzes (embedded and standalone), they do not have keyboard navigation option as well. However, this option is planned to be developed in the next version of iSpring QuizMaker (version 9).

Hi Vladimir, thank you for your reply and I await for version 9 :)

All the best,

Charlie

Profile profile test