Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 am   Post subject: How do I "end" an iSpring movie?

Hi

I've created a presentation in PowerPoint 2007 (and also done the same in 2002 and 2003) and converted it into Flash using iSpring converter. I need to allow the user to end the movie on the last slide so I've added a hyperlink to a button (in PowerPoint) that would "end" when the user clicks on it.

However, this works perfectly in PowerPoint slideshow mode, but it doesn't work when I play the Flash movie - instead, the move just sits there waiting for me to do something.

I've tried different combinations with hyperlinks and actions, but none of them work.

What do you recommend?

Many thanks in advance.

SM

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: How do I "end" an iSpring movie?

I'm having the same problem. At the end of the course you click Finish and nothing happens.

Hopefully the folks at iSpring check out their own forums.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 am   Post subject: Re: How do I "end" an iSpring movie?

Indeed... Is there anyone out there that can help us here? I'm having trouble how to end the movie...Help please!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am   Post subject: Re: How do I "end" an iSpring movie?

I guess you mean that a browser tab should close after a presentation is finished. Unfortunately it's not possible due to browsers' security restrictions. So you will have to click "Close" button as you do for any other web page.

Besides there is a possibility to redirect viewers to a definite web page after Flash presentation is completed. To do it, please click "Links" button on iSpring toolbar, select Web Links ---> Flash presentation redirect, and specify page address there.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:43 pm   Post subject: Re: How do I "end" an iSpring movie?

I am having the same issue. The "close" button on the top right corner of the flash movie does not work. As a result, the only way to get out of the movie is to close the browser window.

Since our flash movie is supposed to be integrated with our LMS system the movie appears to be not integrated and reporting back when someone finishes a movie. This is a big issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm   Post subject: Re: How do I "end" an iSpring movie?

The close button on the right top corner of the iSpring player closes window in case it runs in Standalone FlashPlayer on local disk only. It cannot close browser window due to FlashPlayer restrictions and in browser this button is not functioning.

To make reports to the LMS you need to adjust some settings. Please create Quiz and save it on some page, then click Publish -> LMS -> Report progress and completion: Using Quiz results.

Profile profile test