Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:07 pm   Post subject: ISpring pro - Start from slide number

I am using ISpring pro Java SDK to convert power point presentation into SWF files.

I am using JQuery SwfObject http://jquery.thewikies.com/swfobject/ to load the SWF file into browser.

Use-case is to start movie from particular slide using Javascript. Is there any way to indicate slide to be started via javascript?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:05 pm   Post subject: Re: ISpring pro - Start from slide number

Hello!
You can use GET parameter startSlide addressed to index.html file of the presentation
Usage:
URL + ?startSlide=x
where x is a number of slide, count starts at 0
With a standard product this script will work only for starting the presentation, if you need to go to some specific slide, it’s possible to implement only with iSpring Suite DX using slide API.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:09 am   Post subject: Re: ISpring pro - Start from slide number

Hi,

I am using PresentationConverter class to convert presentation document into SWF file using generateSolidPresentation method.

Example -

converter.getSettings().getPlaybackSettings().changeSlidesAutomatically(false);
converter.getSettings().getPlaybackSettings().enableAutomaticStepAdvance(false);
converter.generateSolidPresentation(<<SWF file path>>, "advanced", "");

Will the above snippet works only for html file?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: ISpring pro - Start from slide number

Thank you for the post!
Can you please let me know what iSpring software you're using?
Please send all the details about your question to our Support team to support@ispringsolutions.com.

Profile profile test