Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:09 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker - "published" but now how to put it on a website?

I'm using the trial version of Quiz Maker 7 to see if it will work for a trivia game I'm creating. I don't have much (almost none) experience with building a website, but I put something together using the free version of Site Builder. I "published" my sample quiz using the combination option because I would like it to work for both PC and mobile devices. It's the next part I'm having trouble with. As I understand it, I need to find the URL for the quiz. If I had that, I know how to make a link to it. But I'm not sure how to find the URL.

As I understand it, I need to upload the entire folder that was created when I published the quiz. Upload to Site Builder, correct? On Site Builder, there is a way to upload documents, but I can't upload an entire folder at once. I can upload all the individual files. I can organize them all together in a single folder. But it will not let me have folders inside a folder (like the data folder is a subfolder inside the main one created when you publish). And when I go to create a link to a document, I can only create a link to a single file at once. I'm really not sure what to do at this point.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:26 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - "published" but now how to put it on a websi

Thank you for the post!

First things first, let me suggest that you take take a look at this article on how you can integrate your presentations and quizzes into your website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... -blog.html
The article works for Flash/HTML5 content and for iSpring QuizMaker as well.

Let me also suggest that you create a free trial account for iSpring Cloud, as you can publish your quizzes directly to iSpring Cloud (go Publish -> iSpring Cloud) and take the embed-code or a link to the content and put it on your website.

I believe that our customers can share their experience here and give some tips.

Profile profile test