Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:27 pm   Post subject: Surveys and LMS

Hi,

I use Suite7 and I've been asked to create a scorm 1.2 zip package with both graded quiz and a survey.

Graded quizzes pass the points to LMS (SharePoint Learning Kit), but I have trouble to get the user input from survey to be stored on LMS. I tried Likert scale and Essay, for example.

What would you recommend, how to create a survey and get the user input to LMS?

Do you use surveys together with LMS?

Best Regards,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Surveys and LMS

Thank you for the post!
The ability to show detailed quiz results including users' responses in the LMS, depends on whether the LMS can read the data passed on be Scorm.
This can't be controlled by the authoring tool that was used to create learning course/quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 am   Post subject: Re: Surveys and LMS

Hi Julia,

which scorm version does iSpring support with surveys?

I run some tests and some other 3rd party authoring tools create scorms that pass survey results to lms database. I wonder if the scorm version is related here, any thoughts on this?

Best Regards,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Surveys and LMS

Hello Kari!
With iSpring authoring tools you can create Scorm 1.2 and Scorm 2004 course packages.
We usually test the course packages in Cloud.Scorm.com testimg service. If you upload the same survey created with iSpring to this system (you can create a free trial account there), you'll find all the users' reponses saved in the system.
Let me please aslo suggest that you use the option send Quiz results to email in Quizmaker-Properties-Result. This way, you'll get users' detailed reponses.

Profile profile test