Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:59 pm   Post subject: HTML5 Vs Flash format discrepency in Quizmaker

I’m creating some assessments in Quizmaker. I note that when publishing my Quiz, the pop up box that appears when you select the question picker in the top bar changes between flash and HTML versions. In flash, the text of each question is truncated so it fits on one line (as in the following image)

However when viewing in HTML, this looks like the following (rendering it ineffective as a navigation or review aid as you can’t see and select all questions)

I’d be grateful for any support you can provide.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:01 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 Vs Flash format discrepency in Quizmaker

@KnowledgeOne

Thank you for contacting iSpring Support!

Could you please give us more information in order to speed up the research?
1. What browser do you use to view published quizzes?
2. Which build of iSpring Suite 7 did you create this quiz with? (Please go to About on iSpring ribbon to get this information).

Also if you could send us your quiz file to our support email for testing purposes, that would help us a lot.
Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test