Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:11 pm   Post subject: Emailing Quiz Results

I am trying to see if Quizmaker will currently operate in my current system environment.

Currently our company uses Camtasia Studio 8 to create quizzes. Everything works great, but the client wants the results of student's quizzes to be emailed to the main "trainer" using an internal email client. The problem is that the system is at a level above SECRET (government project) and is unable to access the internet. Camtasia requires the ability to access the company's servers to aggregate results.

My mission is to find a product that does not require internet access to email quiz results. So, does the iSpring Quizmaker software provide results without accessing iSpring server's.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Emailing Quiz Results

Thank you for posting here!

With iSpring QuizMaker you can send quiz results to email or to server.
However, the testing machine can be set up to keep quiz results locally (as .XML, .CSV or .TXT document).

Here is the instructions on how this can be setup:
- Install a free solution with web service components (WAMP) for Microsoft Windows;
- Use iSpring’s free PHP script for saving quiz results on the server side into a test file;
- For guidance, consult our Knowledge Base article How to send quiz results to server.

However, if you would like to get assistance with software installation or results processing, we will be happy to provide you with custom development services (this kind of service is a paid one).

Please note: the script should be installed on the computer where the quiz is taken as this simulates sending quiz results to server (the results are sent to the same computer and saved locally).

I hope you find this information helpful!

Profile profile test