Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:57 pm   Post subject: Chinese characters are not shown on the published player

I encounter a problem when i test ispring. I expect the player to dispay the labels in chinese language. I modify the "text labels" of the player, but all chinese characters are not shown on the published player. Two of three computer on which i have tested ispring exist this problem.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Chinese characters are not shown on the published playe

@ke8880

Thank you for reporting on that!
In order to help you better, I need to ask you a few questions.
1. What version of iSpring program are you using? You can find out the number of the build if you click on where it says About from iSpring ribbon.
2. What browsers do you use to open the presentation?
3. What format did you select when you published the presentation? (Flash, HTML5, Combined)?

This issue can arise if some fonts that are used in the presentation are not installed in your system. You can check it if you go to Control Panel -> Fonts.
It would be great if you send us your original presentation (.pptx) for testing to support@ispringsolutions.com.

Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:16 am   Post subject: Re: Chinese characters are not shown on the published playe

Thank you for your reply!

1.Version 8.0.0 Build 11501.
2.I open the presentation with IE 11. Microsoft Edge is also tested, but the problem exists.
3.Now I find that the problem always emerge when i publish the presentation in Flash or Excutabel(EXE) mode. In Combined mode, the issue still exists if i open the presentation through flash.html other than index.html.

I have sent my PPT and published presentation to your Email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Chinese characters are not shown on the published playe

@ke8880

Thank you for the additional information!

It looks like we didn't receive your message. Could you please resend it once more? You can put my name (Lyubov) into the subject of the message.
Thanks in advance and sorry for inconveniences!

Profile profile test