Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:22 pm   Post subject: Hyperlinks not working in converted flash presentation

Question: It's strange but hyperlinks worked ok in powerpoint, but after i converted presentation to flash, all hyperlinks stopped working. When i have cursor over a hyperlink, the arrow changes as it's supposed to, but if i click it, nothing happens. What's going on?

Answer: There are security restrictions in your browser. This restriction works only when a Flash file with hyperlink is on local computer, and not yet published to web. You can learn more about these restrictions on Adobe site:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger04.html

Just go to this page, they have a very detailed instruction on how to resolve this problem.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:57 pm   Post subject:

Hi. I went to the link, but still have the problem.

Am wondering whether the content on that link has perhaps changed since it was posted here.

Anyway, the hyperlink works in ppt, but does not work in Flash, even after the file is posted to the Web.

Please help.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:59 pm   Post subject:

I have the same problem. Is there any solution yet?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:37 am   Post subject:

Dear pw9571,

Thanks for your message.

This is a really strange problem because FlashSpring products support all types of hyperlinks included into PPT presentations. Our testing have never shown problems with hyperlinks. If you can send us a sample PPT file and resulting SWF which can show us the problem, our developers will immediately investigate it and give the necessary recommendations. You can send your files to support@flashspring.com. We will highly appreciate if you help us in fixing this problem and send your files.

Thank you!
Looking forward to your reply.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 am   Post subject: Re: Hyperlinks not working in converted flash presentation

I just want to say thank you for the information.
It is very valuable for me..newbie here and encounteering same situation.
Thanks and keep up the good work..
Godspeed....how to deal with depression

Profile profile test