Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:22 am   Post subject: Sending a Quiz

Hi All,
I'm hoping there is an easy solution. I need to share a quiz that I've created in iSpring with colleague. He does not have iSprings. I've tried to publish it many ways, but cannot get it to him to view.

How can I do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending a Quiz

@jeltrainer

I suggest that you try iSpring Cloud as it's the most simple way to publish your quiz and share it with your colleagues.

1) Create an iSpring Cloud trial account for free:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-cloud

2) Open your quiz in iSpring QuizMaker and click on Publish

3) Log in to your iSpring Cloud account using login details from the registration email:

4) Click on Publish

5) After the quiz is published, you can click on "Manage content" in a small window that pops up automatically.

6) Make you quiz visible to everyone and send a link to your friends. You can also share it in social media:

Hope that it helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending a Quiz

Any options built within the program? As I am not in the business, paying for cloud space is not A long-term solution.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending a Quiz

@jeltrainer

Also you can send published files so that your colleague will be able to view it offline.

Publish your quiz for Web to a folder on your computer. Mark the option "Zip output"

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/quizmaker/publishing+quizzes+for+web

After publishing you will have a zip-folder with the quiz. Send this zip-package to your colleague via email or some file hosting.

Your colleague needs to download and upzip the whole package. After that he will be able to launch index.html with his browser to view the quiz.

Profile profile test