Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:32 pm   Post subject: Embedding Web Objects/flash animations

Hi iSpring community,
I'm building a new version of what amounts to a web app that is a portal for sales teams to get the hottest items available in our marketing segment.

Since I'm now wanting it to function more like a website, there are a few things that I need to happen and am unaware of the best/most elegant way to do it.

I want to have pictures cycling on the front page with corresponding circles so that you can go back to a cycled image (just like on a website). So far I've discovered how to do that: I make another presentation and set the slides to advance automatically, set in Slide Show Settings "infinite loop until esc," then just hyperlink each circle to its corresponding picture and it works great.

The issue comes when I try to embed that presentation into the parent presentation -- it always has a white background, even if I set its transparency to 100%. Everything else works, I just can't seem to get that to work. I CAN publish it with the background of the parent slide, but it's impossible to match those up, I think.
I did actually try to embed a straight presentation, and it does take the background out, but then the loop only starts when clicked on, and goes full screen, taking the user out of the parent presentation.

Any suggestions on how to embed another presentation with the background 100% transparent would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

Profile profile test