Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:33 am   Post subject: Multiple quizzes in presentation - one result email.

Hello community,

I have a large presentation, and one big quiz at the end doesn't seem user friendly.

If I insert a few smaller quizzes throughout the presentation is there a way of just being emailed all the results once, or will it be per quiz?

At the moment I receive an email at the end of each quiz, but have only had small presentations and one quiz at the end of each presentation.

I hope this makes some sense!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in presentation - one result email.

Thank you for the post!
In the current version of iSpring authoring tools, the results are sent for every quiz separately. I regret to say that now it's not possible to include the results of several quizzes into one email.
I passed your request on to our Product Management Team for future consideration.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 am   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in presentation - one result email.

Thanks for replying Julia.

No worries, I'll do a work around in the process (maybe not have the results emailed) or stick to the one large quiz at the end.

I'll keep an eye out in case the Product Management Team implement the feature though!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in presentation - one result email.

Thank you for the post!
There is also a way to send quiz results to the server:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/sending-quiz-results-to-server.html
This option will allow you to organize the results in the conveniemt way.
However, this will require some programming skills.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:23 am   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes in presentation - one result email.

Hi Julia,

We've done that also. The feedback I have from our IT Team is that they found a page on iSpring website that listed the 'tables' they needed to programme. After just a couple of hours of programming that allowed seamless transition of the results directly from the quiz into the LMS program, which we think is great.

Unfortunately some clients don't want to manually log in to receive results - they prefer the automatic and instant emails. It's hard work pleasing everyone some days! haha

Profile profile test