Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:08 am   Post subject: Right width/height target for converting powerpoint into swf

Hi everyone, I am trying to convert a powerpoint presentation to a swf video with a right navigation sidebar. No top and/or bottom bar.

Original slides size is 219 X 297 mm.

I would like to generate a SWF file that has original size in pixel PLUS the right bar. I am not able to do the math.

Any help to achieve this ?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Right width/height target for converting powerpoint into

Thank you for the post!
I believe that the only way to achieve this is to manually match the slide size in PowerPoint, than publish the presentation and utilize the browsers' Developer tools to get the ratio of the output module.
Then, you'll be able to figure out if it's necessary to decrearse or increase the slide size.
You will also need to disable the Fit to window option in the Advanced tab of the iSpring Publishing window.
Please note, this is a very specific request for the content created with the iSpring authoring tools.
I regret to say that we don't have an exact solution for the case.

Profile profile test