Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 am   Post subject: Equations imported to ispring not displaying

Please colleagues, I need help with equations and import procedures from MS Excel to ispring QuizMaker.

When i import quiz form MS Excel, the equations do not display properly and all symbols are changed to regular characters. I have to re edit the equations one after the other withing the quizmaker environment, this is not good enough.

How do I remedy this problem?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Equations imported to ispring not displaying

Thank you for posting here!

The thing is that equations in quizzes are created with Equation Editor, whereas cells in Excel (e.g. a template form) does not contain this formatting option. That is why the equations will not be imported from the Excel document.

As a workaround, let me suggest that you save equations as pictures (e.g. PNG format allows to save transparency) and import them as pictures as this displayed in our template file.

Profile profile test