Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:20 pm   Post subject: Flash.exe

Hi.
I am looking for help from anyone..

I was able to successfully create the quiz using Ispring presenter. Upon publishing it as a flash file and inserting into ppt converted to PPS, it only works only my computer.

When I send to other users for training purposes, they get an error response saying that " some active content has been disabled" and are unable to view/take the quiz.

To solve above issue I converted to flash.exe file and the end users are able to view / take the quiz.

Hiccup with the flash.exe file is that when the user inputs their email address and upon completion, flash exe file does not transmit the quiz results. How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks.. Nick

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:04 am   Post subject: Re: Flash.exe

Hi!

As far as I can understand, you create a quiz, convert it into Flash and insert the resulted file into PowerPoint slideshow. It's standart behavior of MS PowerPoint that it disables Flash content due to security restrictions. Usually the message appears in PowerPoint and a user is prompted to block content or to enable it. Please ask your users to enable content before viewing presentation.

Profile profile test