Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:58 pm   Post subject: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Is there a way to change the placement of the Next and Prev buttons in the Bottom Bar of the player? Say for example, to center them in the Bottom Bar instead of justified to the right side?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Hello and thank you for posting here!

The player controls are not movable. They can be disabled or enabled, bit not moved to another place or field, sorry about that!
Just for clarification, which product are you using? Custom players can be used with Player SDK (in iSpring Suite 8 DX):
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-suitedx

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Thanks. I'm using Converter 8.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Well, iSpring Converter Pro 8.1 is a desktop converter, which turns PPT files into Flash/HTML5 format.
However, this authoring tool does not have SDK or API components to add custom players or layouts.
I am sorry for this limitation!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Ok. Thx.

Can you point me to the correct forum topic to suggest this as a new feature?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

We do not have a specific section to collect feature requests. That is why you are welcome to place your request here.
I have already shared this request with our developers.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

I was able to change the CSS in generated player.js to .hbox.right {right: 46%;top: 10px;} and it centered the buttons. Not an ideal solution but sufficient for now!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Placement of "Next" and "Prev" buttons in player?

Wow!
Yes, this solution is not a good one for a majority of users, as not everyone can delve deeper into the code and find parameters to change.
Nonetheless, thank you for sharing your experience!

Profile profile test