Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 am   Post subject: Options for Outline - Highlight viewed slides

Hi,

in presentation player outline, I found the custom setting for highlighting the slide title when slide is viewed, and also how to set custom highlight color.

I tried to find a custom setting to change the highlight text style to emphazise the viewed status to the user, but, is there a way to change the text style?

Also, it would be great if a custom icon / image could be overlayed on top of slide thumbnail, like a check mark or something clearly visible, when the slide has been viewed!!!

regards,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Options for Outline - Highlight viewed slides

@content editor
Hello!
Glad to hear that you work with our Player Customization features!

You can change the color of the viewed slide title (Visited item text):

What exactly would you like to change as the text style?
I have to say that iSpring presentation player has the default font (Open Sans) that can not be changed with the built-in options. You can't also mark the visited slide with any special icon.

If you have a minute, please fill in the feature request form: https://ispri.ng/cks6
After that you can send it to support@ispringsolutions.com. I'll be glad to forward it to our Product Development team for consideration. Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test