Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:42 am   Post subject: Custom Language for presentation player

I'm on Ispring Suite 7.
I've made custom text labels for the presentation player and have saved them as a preset.
But if I open another presentation, they are not there to choose from.

Is this the normal behaviour?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Custom Language for presentation player

@juancarlos
Thank you for posting here!
What version of iSpring Suite 7 is installed on your computer? You can find out the build number if you click on "About" on iSpring ribbon in PowerPoint.

This issue was resolved in one of updates of our program. However, if you are using an old build of iSpring Suite 7, you can encounter this issue. In order to resolve it, we suggest that you reinstall iSpring Suite 7 on your computer:
1) Close MS PowerPoint;
2) Delete iSpring from your computer via Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs;
3) Delete the iSpring folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\iSpring";
4) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpring Solutions";
5) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually: "C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\iSpring Solutions"
Please note: Step #5 is the most important! The AppData can be hidden and you need to show the hidden folders to see it.
Then please download and install the most recent build of iSpring Suite 7 (8960) from our website:
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/archive_download.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:44 am   Post subject: Re: Custom Language for presentation player

Hi Lyubov;

I've done everything in your previous post and still no luck.

I'm on version 7.1 and when I open a new presentation my custom text is gone.

Anything else I can try?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:17 am   Post subject: Re: Custom Language for presentation player

Thank you for the reply!
Did you publish the presentation after you have created the custom text labels? Please make sure also that you created them for the 7th version of the program. Text labels created for version 6 or version 8 won't appear in the 7th version.
I believe that the best thing to do in order to troubleshoot this issue for you is testing your presentation on our end. Please send us your original presentation (*.pptx) to support@ispringsolutions.com.
We will get back to you via email very soon.
Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test