Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:37 am   Post subject: Set animation to swf file

Hi
When I insert a swf file to slide, it play automatically from the beginning of slide
And I cannot set custom animation for it
How can I set animation to a flash file
or it play after some animation ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 am   Post subject: Re: Set animation to swf file

As far as I can understand from your message, You'd like to embed a Flash file to PowerPoint slideshow and make it play on click after conversion. If you add an SWF file using iSpring option "Insert Flash", it will always play automatically.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Set animation to swf file

It doesn't matter how you insert Flash object into PowerPoint slide - using ispring or manually.
The fact is that PowerPoint is unable to apply custom animation effects to Flash objects - that is why it is impossible to add custom animations to them.

In one of the future versions of iSpring we will add an option which will allow specifying delay time before appearing of the inserted Flash object. This will work only in published Flash presentation. In PowerPoint an embedded Flash movie will play automatically since PowerPoint can't apply animation effects to embedded Flash objects

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 am   Post subject: Re: Set animation to swf file

Aleksey Malov wrote:

In one of the future versions of iSpring we will add an option which will allow specifying delay time before appearing of the inserted Flash object. This will work only in published Flash presentation.

Do you know , when will this version of software come to market ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am   Post subject: Re: Set animation to swf file

This iSpring release is expected the next few months. Please, visit our website from time to time to keep updated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:36 am   Post subject: Re: Set animation to swf file

Can I ask; when the software publish, write a post there

Profile profile test