Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm   Post subject: LMS -- Passing Presentation Complete Information

I converted some PowerPoint courses to SCORM 2004 for a client. The zipped output files tested okay in the official compatibility tests, however they say that the LMS system (GeoLearning) doesn't read that the viewing of the presentation has been completed.

Is there something I need to be doing before or when converting?

Is there a starting point anyone can suggest to trouble-shoot the issue?

Any edits to the xml files needed?

Does the LMS need to set to be looking for something passed from the API?

By the way, the CD-ROM I made from the same PPT files registered that the courses were completed just fine.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: LMS -- Passing Presentation Complete Information

Still looking for information on this topic... anyone have information to share?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 pm   Post subject: Re: LMS -- Passing Presentation Complete Information

banderson1 wrote:
Still looking for information on this topic... anyone have information to share?

I suggest writing about your problem to support@ispringsolutions.com and describe it in details

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:40 pm   Post subject: Re: LMS -- Passing Presentation Complete Information

I'm dealing with the Geolearing LMS as well. I just got iSpring however. When I upload a course to the LMS it works, and it acknowledges when it's complete. I exported the iSpring package as a SCORM 1.2 Zip file and it uploaded and marks completed with no trouble.

The issue I'm having is getting iSpring to pass the quiz scores to the LMS.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm   Post subject: Re: LMS -- Passing Presentation Complete Information

I did get the scoring to work in the GeoLearning LMS. They don't show up in the course listing but if you log in as the student taking the course then you go to Student Transcript then you can see the score from any quizzes you have taken.

Profile profile test