Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:17 pm   Post subject: Preloader....

Hello, I'm trying Ispring presenter, and converting from Powerpoint to Flash...
I have one problem:

In a 6 slides presentation I have a video on the 5th slide.
Standard Preloader is very short, I can view in 1 second the first slide, but when I junp to the 4th it stops an I have to wait 1 min for view the 5th slide with video.

Is there a way to make preloader longer?

THANX!

Alessandro

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 am   Post subject: Re: Preloader....

Hi!

Preloader works while the first slide is being loaded. Adding preloader does not affect all the subsequent slides, so if the slide 5 contains large object like video you will have to wait at the slide 4 till download is completed.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Preloader....

Thanks a lot, but there is some option or some code that allow preload of first 5 slides instad of just the first?

Thanks!

A.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 am   Post subject: Re: Preloader....

There is no such option currently. The only workaround I can offer is to place a notification on the slide 4 to let your viewers know that the next slide contains video and they'll have to wait until it's loaded.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Preloader....

Having the ability to pre-load all slides that contain video would be a tremendous help. We tend to scatter video throughout our safety courses- as a result our courses are a stop-go-pause-go affair that is very distracting. I hope iSpring will add the functionality to preload all video files in the future- it would be great!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Preloader....

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. I will forward it to product management for consideration.

Profile profile test