Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 am   Post subject: embed a animated gif as a background

Hi,

I have a PPT which has a animated gif as the background. when i publish using the iSpring convector pro, the animation in the animated gif is not working. looks like the gif has somehow been converted to a PNG. any help will be appreciated.
thanks
pramod

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:57 am   Post subject: Re: embed a animated gif as a background

Hello!
This is Alex with iSpring Tech Support team.

The thing is that iSpring conversion tools consider the background as the static image. Therefore, the gif images become static after conversion.
Please be sure that I've forwarded your request to our Product Development team.

Hope for you understanding!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:14 am   Post subject: Re: embed a animated gif as a background

Hi Alex,

Thanks. Meanwhile i had to experiment and find a solution as it was kind of urgent. I was able to achieve this. here's how you do it.

Initially i was having the BG - the animated gif in the master slide. this doesn't work.

you just import the animated gif into each slide, set the order of this to back of all the other elements.

on publish this works.

Best regards,
pramod

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 pm   Post subject: Re: embed a animated gif as a background

Hello Pramod!

Thank you for letting me know that!
I'm sure that some of our users will find this workaround of use.
Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach us!

Profile profile test