Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:57 pm   Post subject: quizmaker - problem with question randomization

I have several groups of questions that randomize when a user takes a quiz. It's a timed exam with 125 questions.

The user should know what question he is on, but quiz maker doesn't list the question number to the user.

If I put the question number in the question, then the question numbers will also randomize which is a problem.

How can I provide the question number to the user AND randomize questions?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:49 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker - problem with question randomization

Hello!
This is Alex with iSpring Tech Support.

In this case you need to turn on the option to Display the numeration on the Top Bar of the iSpring Player.
This option can be found in the Player window on the top bar of iSpring QuizMaker ribbon: Image
This way the questions will get numbers and the users will see them even if they are shuffled.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:48 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker - problem with question randomization

This is perfect!

Thanks so much. I love iSpring's support!!!!

Profile profile test