Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm   Post subject: Free trial registration problem

Hi I've registered (twice) to get a key to try the iSpring Pro 30 day trial but no email has arrived with the key......can you help please ? Release is 4.2.1.
Email client is Thunderbird 2.00.22
I've checked my spam filters but they have not been caught there.

Any suggestions welcome !

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am   Post subject: Re: Free trial registration problem

Sure, we'll be glad to help. Please, email us the registration name you've indicated for your trial license to support@ispringsolutions.com and we will send you the License key right away.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 am   Post subject: Re: Free trial registration problem

Hi
My Registration name is Bryan McCrae, please email to bryan@cogsales.com ASAP

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 am   Post subject: Re: Free trial registration problem

Hello,
Please, check your mail. We've just sent you the message with the License key.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Free trial registration problem

Still no sign of your email here !! can you give me an email address to contact you directly then see when you reply to it whether I get that ? My email seems to work all OK for everyone else ..... and your not in my junk folder.

Thanks

Bryan

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 am   Post subject: Re: Free trial registration problem

Sure, you can contact us at support@ispringsolutions.com. Probably, the e-mail was blocked by the spam filter or so.

Profile profile test