Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm   Post subject: Navigate through multiple PPT files

Hi,

iSpring works excellent for single powerpoint presentations. But now I would like to combine several ppt files into one presentation. I tried to create one slide where I set up a navigation (table of contents, best if done automatically) where the individual items are linked to the corresponding ppt files. However, iSpring only converts the navigation slide without making the linked ppt files available.

Any ideas how to achieve this?

Thanks

Dani

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 am   Post subject: Re: Navigate through multiple PPT files

Currently it is not possible to convert several presentations into one Flash file with iSpring. However you can convert each presentation to Flash and link to the generated Flash files in the table of contents.
You can also manually copy slides from the source PPT presentations into one PPT presentation and convert this presentation to Flash with iSpring.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Navigate through multiple PPT files

where can I "link to the generated Flash files in the table of contents."

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Navigate through multiple PPT files

You can create table of contents slide and put there hyperlinks to Flash presentations. In other words you need to specify Flash1.swf Flash2.swf in the hyperlinks when you edit main Flash Movie.
After that please place all the Flash files withing 1 directory.
Also there could be some problems with opening the hyperlinks in .swf-s on the local disk. To learn how to make them work please read the following post at our blog:
http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=174

Profile profile test