Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 am   Post subject: Video Training for iSpring Presenter

I am really surprised that there is no video training or at the very least there's isn't any documentation with clearer steps and plenty of descriptive visuals for us to use this tool. I can appreciate the moderating, but sometimes, well most times I need assistance now and reading posts in a forum is time consuming and annoying.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 am   Post subject: Re: Video Training for iSpring Presenter

There are no video trainings at the moment.
However you can read online documentation for Pro, Presenter and SDK products:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/support ... uides.html

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 am   Post subject: Re: Video Training for iSpring Presenter

Product manual can be opened by clicking "Help" button in iSpring Pro/Presenter tab in PowerPoint 2007 or choosing "Help" option from iSpring Pro/Presenter menu in PowerPoint 2000, 2002 or 2003

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Video Training for iSpring Presenter

Yes, I looked at it and I was unable to resolve my problem from what I read. Please see my second posting. it outline specifically what I am struggling with. I kinda need some feedback today because I am not sure if I will be able to use iSpring Presenter for what I have going on.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 am   Post subject: Re: Video Training for iSpring Presenter

I had the same problem with you dreamqwest. It was really hassle to read on the post in the forum while I am in a hurry. It was a great advantage if their would be a video assistance, it will lessen my time in finding something within this forum.But as of now,It's still fine to use the the online documentation,maybe this problem will be solve as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
hronsve
(Advertising link has been removed by Administration)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 am   Post subject: Re: Video Training for iSpring Presenter

Hello! I am a newbie and I sure would appreciate video presentations. It is much easier and faster to properly use the iSpring Presenter.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
AmyWeaver
http://www.bewegungsmelder-info.de