Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 pm   Post subject: Relocating as3\as2player sample files?

Sorry for the uber noob question:
I’d like to copy the samples\as3\as2player\* files to a fresh working folder and adapt the as2player_simplest_example.fla project as a learning platform. as2player_simplest_example.fla compiles in CS4 when left in the original location, it throws “Type was not found or was not compile-time constant” errors for the two custom events (PlayerEvent and SlidePlaybackEvent) when compiled from the new folder. I assume this is because the path import ispring.as2player.*; in the as file is no longer correct, but I’m not sure what it should be. Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 am   Post subject: Re: Relocating as3\as2player sample files?

You can fix it in 2 ways:
1. Modify Class path setting of the FLA file by opening Publish Settings window in your Flash CS4 environment. Open Flash tab and click "Settings..." button and specify class path so it points to the sdk folder. For iSpring SDK it is:
"C:\Program Files\iSpring\SDK\samples\client\sdk"
For iSpring Presenter it is:
"C:\Program Files\iSpring\Presenter\sdk"

2. Copy the ispring folder from the sdk folder into the folder with your FLA file

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ