Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:54 pm   Post subject: Advancing problem

I have two issues - but first, love this product.

#1. I have done a narration in PP2003 and advanced slide show with mouse click (as each slide requires a unique amount of narration time) but when I have FlashSpring create the flash file the presentation does not automatically advance. I have unclicked "slide advance on mouse click" but that doesn't make any difference. I can click the advance manually and go to the next slide with audio but I can't seem to get the presentation to run narration and advance at the same time.

#2. I have an earlier narration track dubbing over my new track and can't figure out where FS Pro is getting that?

Thanks for the help,

Lisa the Nevada Gal :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:37 am   Post subject:

Hello Lisa,

I investigated with both problems you have and here is what i can answer you

1) Synchronization of sounds and ppt animations is planned for FlashSpring Pro 2.2, which will be after 2.1 release. So far, we all have to click the advance manually

2) This problem with 1 track dubbing over another is not from common known cases. You see, sounds can be inserted right in Powerpoint and via "Aduio" option in FlashSpring. Maybe you inserted in both places simultaneously. Check it up please.
If you still have a dubbing over, email us your presentation with sounds - we'll check it up.

Thanks for posting here

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:39 pm   Post subject: One more question

Sergey,

Thanks for getting back with me. I seem to have solved the advancing problem by recording separate audio files for each slide and then attaching.

The one thing I can't figure out is even though I have told FlashSpring to "open URL at the end of the presentation" it doesn't do it. I have tinkered with both options but sill can't get it to run that. Also, none of my hyperlinks work inside the flash presentation area (my email address, presenter web address). How can I get this working as it is very important that once my presentation is finished either a hyperlink is clickable or the page advances or both.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa the Nevada Gal

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:08 pm   Post subject:

Hello Lisa,

I think that you have security settings problem about your Flash player or browser.

Here you can find all the info about it: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... nager.html

If it doesn't help you, send us your presentation and we'll check it up at our side.

Please, let us know about results

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ