Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm   Post subject: How to link flash movies created with Ispring

Hi!

I now know that if I have a shell menu with lots of ppt presentations i need to convert them one by one. But now I wonder how I link these to my shell menu i powerpoint, should I link them as "other file" or what? please help I have a tight deadline..
Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 pm   Post subject: Re: How to link flash movies created with Ispring

Hi!

Let me recommend you to convert those linked files to Flash format first, and then set the links to them in "menu" file using PowerPoint option Insert --> Hyperlinks --> Existing File or Web page.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 am   Post subject: Re: How to link flash movies created with Ispring

Thanks for your speedy answer! I now have another small problem, when i set the flash files to open using the hyperlinks option they open in a browser, I would like to open them in another flash-player, should I export these files to en .EXE instead of an .SWF? And also, more of an powerpoint question, is there a way to embed pdf files in powerpoint so they don't open in an external viewer?
/Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:48 am   Post subject: Re: How to link flash movies created with Ispring

Hi again!

I tried to export the menu children to .EXE files, this works but gives me a lot of security nags about opening unsecure files, not good.. I want to distribute this presentation on a memory stick to my customers, so I cant have a lot of nags like that, any idea how to get around this problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:19 pm   Post subject: Re: How to link flash movies created with Ispring

I suggest you converting all the presentations into .swf Flash format and open them with Internet browser. All the hyperlings to .swf .pdf and other file formats will be opened in the same browser (in new browser windows if it is set in Links on the iSpring toolbar).

Profile profile test