Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 pm   Post subject: Quiz Results to Email using iSpring Online

I'm currently testing both Presenter and iSpring Online. I can't seem to get the "Send quiz result to email:" to work. I've put a check in both the "Send quiz result to email:" and "Send detailed results." I've saved this and published the work up to the iSpring Online LMS. According to the documentation, I'm supposed to be prompted for authorization when starting the quiz. It doesn't prompt me, nor are the results emailed to me. I am still using the trial version- is this something that just isn't working yet?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results to Email using iSpring Online

Currently sending quiz results to e-mail does not occur when the presentation is published to iSpring online. iSpring Online tracks quiz results on its own way.
We can suggest you a workaround:
1. Publish the presentation to a local computer and then upload it to iSpring Online as an usual SWF movie.
2. Publish the presentation to your web site

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results to Email using iSpring Online

I have a WBT on my client's website that is not in a LMS. I make all the necessary selections ticked to have the quiz results delivered to an email address, but this does not always happen. At first we'll receive the results, but then it will stop. I have been testing my latest version and none of the results are being delivered. I am weary of republishing the WBT because then I have to update all of the files associated with it and send to the client. I am not being compensated for the amount of time it takes to transfer the files and I can't afford to do this every time the results aren't being delivered when I know the selections that are being ticked are being selected properly. Is there a bug for this version? My client have numerous learners taking this same course and they need to report the survey, evaluation, and final exam results that was created within the course through quizbuilder.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results to Email using iSpring Online

Could you please try again. We have made some arrangements on our mailing server so there shouldn't be problems with it any more.

One possible reason is Adobe FlashPlayer restrictions. However, if you are not running .swf survey locally (from local disk), everything should work properly.

If you are still not successful with sending the quiz results via email, please contact us at our support[at]ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test