Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:10 pm   Post subject: ISpring works on which Office-versions?

Hi, I'm considering to use ISpring to convert PowerPoint-presentations to SWF-files.
On which MS-Office-versions ISpring will work?? I installed a free version on a PC having Office97 (I know!! rather old) but ISpring does not show in PowerPoint.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 am   Post subject: Re: ISpring works on which Office-versions?

Supported PowerPoint versions are mentioned on iSpring products download page:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/download.html

As you can see, PowerPoint 2000-2007 are supported. No support for PPT 97 is declared. We recommend you to upgrade your MS Office version.

In iSpring Free/Pro/Presenter and SDK v 5.0 we will introduce the support of PowerPoint 2010 (32 and 64 bit versions).

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:47 pm   Post subject: Re: ISpring works on which Office-versions?

Dear Aleksey Malov,

it has been a while, but thanks for your reply. I overlooked the information on your site.

Willem Buijs

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 pm   Post subject: Re: ISpring works on which Office-versions?

Is there a way to add one single (large) audio and set the markers for each powerpoint slide? I can not seem to find this in the program.

I appreciate any help on this as I am interested in using this program, but we pre-record the audio outside of the powerpoint.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 pm   Post subject: Re: ISpring works on which Office-versions?

The option to edit audio is not available with iSpring currently.

If you record sound using iSpring and advance slides, sound will be sliced per slide.

In case you want to add narration to play during the entire show you can do it in iSpring -> Presentation Explorer -> background sound, or in PowerPoint -> Insert -> Audio, and make it played across the slides. Then use Sync tool in iSpring to synchronize your audio with the presentation.

Profile profile test