Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:47 pm   Post subject: Putting a Presentation together 4 another user w/raw files.

If I was to create a WBT in PowerPoint 2007 and I wanted to transfer the presentation to another iSpring User who uses PowerPoint 2003, what files do I need to include? I have a folder with sub-folder named audio, video, and quiz. I also have a uuid file. I saved my 2007 presentation to 2003 so the other user can open and access the presentation. However they are not able to open any of the quizzes that were created when I only sent the ppt by email and all of the settings reverted to the default settings. How are they able to put raw files into the presentation if I provided them the folder that's being created by iSpring Presenter?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 am   Post subject: Re: Putting a Presentation together 4 another user w/raw files.

You need to provide other users with the presentation resources folder (a folder containing uuid file, quizzes, audio and video sub-folders). This folder must reside in the same folder where the presentation is located. Also, iSpring Presenter must be installed on a computer of the users.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ