Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 pm   Post subject: Automation trigger?

Hi, everyone. I have Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit. Running iSpringPresenter 4.3 (thanks to Giveaway of the Day).

Question: Does iSpring allow animations to respond to trigger actions? In otherwords, can I click one object (such as a button) and have a different object animate?

Here's the backstory, if needed:

I created a slide in PowerPoint 2007 that has two images and a shape. Image #1 is on screen when the slide appears. Image #2 should appear in response to the user clicking the shape (it's an answer button).

In PPt, I put Custom Animation > Entrance > Appear on image #2. Under Effect Options > Timing > Triggers, I have Start effect on click of shape. Works fine in PowerPoint. Publish to iSpring and the entire slide comes up (answer image as well as initial image).

During the Publish process, I chose "Advance Animations on Mouse Click" Since that didn't work, I published again, clearing this check box. Neither works as expected. Thanks for any help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:23 am   Post subject: Re: Automation trigger?

Thank you for your question.

We plan to support trigger animations in version 5.0 which will be released this February.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ