Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:29 pm   Post subject: Problem w/loading webpage & audio question

Two quick questions:

I have selected "open the following URL at the end of the presentation" but FS pro is not redirecting. What do I need to do to get this to work? I have also selected "On mouse click open following URL" but that isn't working either. Also, my links (email and web) inside presenter are not working. Can you tell me why? How can I fix this?

Also, I have recorded individual audios (using audacity) and attached them to each slide. The presentation advances but oddly there is added lag time to each transition. The last slide audio is 2:18 but FS has it running to 2:41. It is doing this on each slide, some 5 seconds others 10 seconds and then it changes. What is this about?

I like the program but I need to get it to work consistently.

Can you help me? Thanks,

Lisa the Nevada Gal

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:15 pm   Post subject:

Hello again, Lisa,

I answered your first question here: http://community.flashspring.com/viewtopic.php?t=72

About individual audios: i think at this moment you'd better send us your sample presentation (with which you test individual audios). We need to investigate this problem, and you'll get a personal touch in support here.

Looking forward to receiving your email.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ