Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm   Post subject: Creating presenatation by Ispring presentor 4.2.1

Hi,

I am trying to create swf slides ( from PPt) with Ispring presentor 4.2.1. But the generated swf files are not getting launched in my Shell. Although when I am viewing the sample slide of Ispring (lying at - C:\Program Files\iSpring\Presenter\samples\as3\obsolete\flash\ presentor1.swf & presentor2.swf), it is working fine. But the moment I replace the sample swf file with my newly created swf file (created with Ispring) it doesn't work properly.
slider don't progress, play/ pause button do not work. etc..

Kindly help us in solving the above issue.

Thanks,
Rahul Kant

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Creating presenatation by Ispring presentor 4.2.1

Make sure you converted the presentation in solid or compound mode.
You may use a None skin module to convert the presentation without any UI controls.

Please take into account that standalone Flash slides created with iSpring provied different API and do no support interaction with ActionScript 3.

BTW. We do not recommend using "obsolete" AS3 communication since it is deprecated and will be no longer improved. Integrate the AS3 connection module instead and use the current AS3 samples:
"C:\Program Files\iSpring\Presenter\samples\as3\as2player"

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ