Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 am   Post subject: external hyperlink on object with on-click action?

I bought ISpring Pro this afternoon and am, overall, quite happy (and this was a big, big chunk of change for me).

I am wondering, however, whether it is possible to add an "on click" action for an external hyperlink to a shape?

Internal links to other slides within the same presentation work just fine "on click" for objects/shapes, but all external links fail after publishing to swf.

Am I blindly missing something, or is there a solution or workaround?

If this is not currently implemented, it would be a great future addition.

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am   Post subject: Re: external hyperlink on object with on-click action?

iSpring Pro supports external hyperlinks. However when your Flash presentation is running locally Flash player blocks opening of the external resources due to security reasons. When you publish your presentation on the web external hyperlinks will work as they should.

Just for your information:
Flash files located on your hard disk are able to read local files. Local files may contain some private information which should not be transferred to the Internet. That is why Adobe Flash Player blocks any actions which potentially may transfer the information to the Internet: opening external URLs, loading resources from the internet, etc.
Flash files located online are not able to read local files, and, thus, can't access private information on your hard disk. That is why the do not have such restrictions like local Flash files.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:41 am   Post subject: Re: external hyperlink on object with on-click action?

Thank you very much, Aleksey!

Everything works beautifully once uploaded.

Profile profile test